Pinoy Hot Hunks - http://pinoyhothunks.blogspot.com

Friday, July 25, 2008

Brixx Palencia: Love for a Hunk

name: Bryan Javier
bday: March 21, 1987 (Cainta, Rizal)
height: 5'9"
weight: 145 lbs.
chest: 38
waist: 30

This handsome man from Cainta, Rizal has indeed gone a long way in his modeling career. Starting at the young age of 16, Brixx has transformed into the fine, confident young man that he is now. He attributes this to all the experiences he's gained, good or bad, through the years. "I try to make the most out of every opportunity that comes my way as far as modeling is concerned, because this is how I'm able to meet people and friends who are able to help me in my endeavors," he says. " I learn from every break and opportunity that comes my way, and I don't let the bad experiences put me down. I believe that everyone has the chance to succeed in his chosen field and it's just a matter of patience and perseverance before we finally find our own place under the sun."

No comments: